Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween








Somehow my post got canceled.....here it is again.
I love Halloween. The house has been decorated inside and out for a month. The pumpkins are carved and the candy bowl is full. Even though Ian doesn't go trick-or-treating any more, I find myself looking for an excuse to wear a costume. Ian usually dresses up as Napleon Dynamite and goes to school that way. I wore my scary glasses and vampire teeth, which are real crowns (a benefit of working at a dental office) to work all day. Bring on the trick-or-treaters.....I'm ready!

5 comments:

Randy said...

I like the teeth. How about putting up a couple of pics of your pumpkins? We had a pretty good crowd of trick or treaters, but a LOT were obviously not from our neighborhood (se habla espanol). We had candy and halloween glow-in-the-dark rubber duckies from Oriental Trading and the kids wanted the ducks over the candy by a five-to-one margin or greater.

-Randy

scooping it up said...

the teeth are pretty intense, very cool. i wanna see a picture of ian as Napolean!

Jason and Leslie Guthrie said...

looking forward to more posts. Great teeth!. Jason.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is really great. Now I can keep updated!

Grandma Jane said...

Now that is the Leah I remember as a kid, the scary eyes the fangs! You told the most frightening stories I had ever heard. To the crowd who is reading this comment, Leah used to baby sit the John & Pearls Peters children. I always have admired your motivated, creative and fantastic costumes & decorations.