Friday, May 8, 2009

The Cassaro Girls Have Boo Boos

Several years ago our dog(Kya) had a partial knee replacement, which is common for Pit Bulls. Everything was fine until about six months ago, when her scar opened up and began to ooz and a knot began to form. You can see the knot in the picture. I scheduled her for surgery and they removed ALOT of old sutures that were no longer connected. She has stitches and drain tubes. The next day, after returning home from church, I walked across the lawn in high heels, hit a hole, and fell on my face, breaking my big toe. The people who saw me fall looked away pretending not to see it. Who hobbled over the help me? The dog.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, Leah! Ouch! So sorry for both you and Kya!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Ouch! Heal quickly.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Nice photos! Too bad for the toe, I bet it hurts.

Jarom

Randy said...

Yikes! That looks like a killer